The Reel Pride Film Festival:
Celebrates queer media arts and contributes to societal vitality through programming focused on diversity, race, culture, religion, class, gender, ability, health and age.
Promotes dialogue in a public, accessible and safe environment where artists and their stories bring awareness and understanding on issues from around the world.
Supports unique opportunities to engage artistic work from beyond Manitoba and provide a global of experience of human rights and liberties.
Elevates Manitoba's rich diversity by increasing awareness and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, two-spirit, queer communities
The Reel Pride Film Festival is an incorporated, not for profit, volunteer board organization, registered as The Winnipeg Gay and Lesbian Film Society.
The Volunteer Board
- Barb Burkowski, President (Acting)
- Rose Murego, Vice-President
- Tracy Murray, Treasurer
- Verna Eyers, Secretary
- Geof Langen, Sponsorship
- David Wyatt, Institutional Memory & Programming
- Rose Murego, Chair of Programming
- Lara Rae, Programming
- Davey Davis, Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Ron Lambert, Short Film Selection Committee
- William Dixon, Marketing Specialist
- Jeff Hilroy, Board Member
- Joel Simkin, Board Member
Copies of the Reel Pride by-laws and policies are available to the community-at-large by emailing email@example.com or writing to:
PO Box 68115 Osborne Village
Winnipeg, MB R3L 2V9